Commercial Fire Alarm Systems
Safeguarding New Jersey Businesses from Fire Loss
In a commercial environment, fire potential is always present, and it doesn’t take much to ignite a blaze. A stray spark, malfunctioning motor or careless storage of cleaning supplies can put your facility, personnel and years of hard work at risk. The best protection for your commercial enterprise is a well-planned fire alarm system from the security professionals at A.C. Daughtry, New Jersey’s business security service experts.
State-of-the-Art Commercial Fire Detection and Monitoring
Fires often begin in obscure areas and may smolder for hours before bursting into flame. With modern technology, business and facility operators can be alerted to fire danger before costly destruction of assets occurs. The A.C. Daughtry security team specializes in designing fire alarm systems that:
- Detect heat and carbon monoxide presence
- Reduce false alarms by alerting you to dirty smoke detectors before they become nuisance alarms
- Monitor specific zones to pinpoint fire origins
- Alert firefighters and personnel at the first sign of trouble
- Comply with state commercial regulations and local codes
- Integrate with other network security features such as cameras, sprinkler systems and lighting
- Feature the innovative technologies and support of Honeywell
- Operate without landlines
- Provide live, 24-hour monitoring
Early fire detection and continuous monitoring keeps business assets and employees safe, and assures that your small or large business will continue to operate without the financial risks of fire destruction and business closure.
Fire Protection that Works for Your Business
Commercial fire alarm systems have changed in recent years with new technology and monitoring services that deliver early fire detection and integrated wireless access. If your business alarm system has been in place for several years, it may be time to check out the newest features available to you from A.C. Daughtry and Honeywell, the country’s leader in fire alarm technology.
Call our team of fire alarm systems experts for an appointment to discuss your business needs, or contact us online.